Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Happy 30th Sis!

I had a wonderful time with my one and only sister as we celebrated her birthday over dinner a week ago. We decided not to invite other relatives and friends, as we really wanted to take this opportunity to connect and bond. It’s been a while since we last sat down and really talk about stuff. Although we are on the same roof, we don’t get the chance to chat, considering our work schedule and all.


I wanted to buy her a book as a gift, but I know her, she doesn't like to read. My sister has two lovely children, Justin and Jacob and I love them both dearly and a loving husband who’s always there for her. I can say that she’s unquestionably happy with her life right now and that's all I ever wanted for her.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!