Monday, August 11, 2014

Cover Story #3: Fun!



WhiteRock, Olongapo

I can describe the last few weeks/months in one word: F U N. I’m having fun. I’m enjoying myself immensely with the company of good people. I don’t go out that much, I don’t know why, I can’t put it into words, but I like to stay home whenever I have my free time or if I’m not working. Home for me is a place where I can be myself and just chill…(or tamad lang talaga ako).  J

Love Dessert, Quezon City
The reason I’m blogging about this is because I want to remember these good times with my friends and my family and the way to do that is to at least post the photos and throw in some article about it.

Naic, Cavite
 (Facebook is okay but I can’t post an article this long now, can I? That would be weird and before I know it, my friends would get tired of reading that lengthy post or they would just die of boredom.)

Naic, Cavite
Moving on, I once read from a certain book, can’t remember the title (this happens a lot to me, I keep on forgetting things) that it’s essential and necessary even to document these memories. I might find this enlightening when I’m on my fifties or sixties. There would be a time when I want to look back on the days when I was in my prime and still young and reckless…
Love Dessert, Quezon City

That’s why I’m going to use this blog as a tool to do just that. When I started blogging, I told myself that this blog will be in conjunction entirely with book related posts, book reviews, book releases and many more, nothing else, well… that’s about to change. ;)
WhiteRock, Olongapo

So here are some of the photos I’ve been talking about! 








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!