Friday, September 21, 2012

2012 Christmas Book Wish List!!!

To my friends and family,
Advance Happy Christmas to all of you! This year all I ever want is to get these books as Christmas gifts. So if any of you are kind enough to fulfill any of these book wishes, I'll be forever grateful. I know that these books are quite a handful, well, I only do this once a year, so why not wish for more books, right?

 The Christmas Book Wish List
 
03. Blood Line by James Rollins (wish granted by __________)
05. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks (wish granted by __________)
06. Last To Die by Tess Gerritsen (wish granted by __________)
07. The Litigators by John Grisham (wish granted by __________)
08. Toys by James Patterson (wish granted by __________)
09. One Summer by David Baldacci (wish granted by __________)
10. The Measure Of The Magic by Terry Brooks (wish granted by __________)
11. Virals by Kathy Reichs (wish granted by __________)
12. Divergent by Veronica Roth (wish granted by __________)
13. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl (wish granted by ____)
14. The Maze Runner by James Dashner (wish granted by __________)
15. The Carrie Diaries by Candace Bushnell (wish granted by __________)
16. Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins (wish granted by __________)
17. The Power Of Six by Pittacus Lore (wish granted by __________)
18. Halo by Alexandra Adornetto (wish granted by __________)
19. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan (wish granted by __________)
20. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare (wish granted by __________)

Granted Books: (3 out of 20)
02. The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling (wish granted by Karen and Lissa on Sept.20)
01. 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz (wish granted by Joy and Vi Verde on Sept. 22)
04. The Bourne Legacy by Robert Ludlum (wish granted by Joy and Vi Verde on Sept. 23)
 

Thanks and I hope to hear from you all soon! Email me at pertz_0429@yahoo.com if you want to give me a certain book of your choice! Then I will put your name on this post so we will know all the books that have already been filled out! GOD bless!  :-)


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!