Saturday, June 2, 2012

Review: 1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber

SYNOPSIS:
The people of Cedar Cove know how to celebrate Christmas. Like Grace and Olivia and everyone else, Beth Morehouse expects this Christmas to be one of her best. Her small Christmas tree farm is prospering, her daughters and her dogs are happy and well, and her new relationship with local vet Ted Reynolds is showing plenty of romantic promise. But . . . someone recently left a basket filled with puppies on her doorstep, puppies she's determined to place in good homes. That's complication number one. And number two is that her daughters Bailey and Sophie have invited their dad, Beth's long-divorced husband, Kent, to Cedar Cove for Christmas. The girls have visions of a mom-and-dad reunion dancing in their heads. As always in life—and in Cedar Cove—there are surprises, too. More than one family's going to have a puppy under the tree. More than one scheme will go awry. And more than one romance will have a happy ending!
MY REVIEW:

How do you say goodbye to a wonderful book series that has touched your life in so many ways? This series is one of the most endearing collection of books that I've ever read, it's truly sad that these amazing books is really over...as always, this book is all you could ask for and more. It was a sad ending to a perfect journey. 

What can I say about the characters? Each and everyone of them have remarkably been drawn by Debbie. Every character has it's own quality to them and even though I know it's just the authors imagination, the characters are so perfectly made that I can't help but think that they're real. I sometimes get attached to them. But that's just me, I can't help it.

Some of the characters are really great and I will always remember them in my own way. 1225 Christmas Tree Lane is a satisfying ending to this incredible series. I will surely miss them all. On the brighter side of the story is that Debbie will have a new series! That's something to look forward too! :D

My Rating: 5 Stars




2 comments:

Ceska said...

I love Debbie Macomber books and was counting the days for this book to come out. I was not disappointed in the book but am disappointed that the Cedar Cove series is done. I just couldn't put the books down. The stories are great and you get caught up in all the characters and their lives. I also loved the Blossom Street series. I get so excited and want to read more but then I hate for them to end.

Ruperto Prieto said...

I love them all too Ceska! Thanks for dropping by! There's a new series from Debbie and I hope it's as good as her previous ones!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!