Sunday, April 8, 2012

In My Mailbox #47: Easter Sunday IMM!






In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

Happy Easter everyone!!! I hope you’re all having a good one. For this week, I got seven books! The three books came from my birthday book wish list and the other four from book requests that Ms. Debbie Macomber gave to me! Thanks to all the people who granted these wonderful reads!







From Birthday Book Wish List:
The Doomsday Key by James Rollins
The Devil Colony by James Rollins
A Dance With Dragons by George R. R. Martin 
Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks
Plague by Michael Grant


Books given as review copies and bought:
1225 Christmas Tree Lane by Debbie Macomber
Hannah’s List by Debbie Macomber
Out Of The Rain by Debbie Macomber
The Perfect Christmas by Debbie Macomber
Altar of Eden by James Rollins


1 comment:

Patricia said...

Oh, I want some Debbie Macomber, too! And oh, George R.R. Martin!

Happy Reading!

Patricia // Maybe check out my IMM, too?

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!