Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Behind the Screen #2

Behind the Screen is a cool new meme hosted by Inga @ Me and Reading ! It's where we talk about some of the things going on "Behind the Screen" that week. Check out her blog!

  • Book News
The paperback edition of A Dance With Dragons by G.R.R. Martin is finally available! But I'm really skeptical if I will buy a copy. I'm a huge fan of the series but I must admit that I've forgotten the story of the previous four books in the series...It's taken forever for George to finish this fifth installment. Now I just want to wait for the 6th and 7th book to be published so I can read them all and won't have to wait years to know what will happen next! But I might have a change of heart, my birthday is coming soon so I'll just make a list and include A Dance With Dragons. Also, I just found out that JK Rowling has a new book for adults! That is sooooo exciting! Can't wait!!!
  • Bookshelf
I have, like, 20 books on my TBR pile. It just keeps on growing!!!

  • While Reading
Work is hectic but I find time to read, mostly when I get home and dinner is over. I like to read during the night, when all is peaceful and quiet. I tend to absorb what I'm reading best when I'm all alone inside my room.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!