Sunday, March 18, 2012

2012 Birthday Book Wish List!!!

To my friends and family,

Advance Happy Birthday to me! I know it's a bit early, my birthday is on April 29. This year all I ever want is to get these books as birthday gifts. Hehehe. So if any of you are kind enough to fulfill any of these wishes, I'll be forever grateful! 
 Birthday Book Wish List

2. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare ( wish granted by ______________)
3. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan ( wish granted by ____________________
5. Divergent by Veronica Roth ( wish granted by _______________________)
6. 77 Shadow Street by Dean Koontz ( wish granted by __________________
7. Plague by Michael Grant ( wish granted by __________________________)
9. Gun Games by Faye Kellerman ( wish granted by ___________________)

Granted Books So Far:

1. A Dance With Dragons by G. R. R. Martin ( wish granted by Karen, my favorite cousin! Thanks so much dear, you now I've been waiting for this book to come out in paperback! It's finally here! Can't wait to go back to Westeros! )

4. Armageddon's Children by Terry Brooks ( wish granted by ME! I bought this book for myself! I've been wanting to read this for soooo long now.


8. The Doomsday Key by James Rollins ( wish granted by Anne, my beloved sister! Thanks so much sis! )
 
10. The Devil Colony by James Rollins ( wish granted by Lissa, another cousin of mine! Many thanks for this wonderful gift! The Devil Colony is now out on paperback so it's more convenient to carry! )

Thanks and I hope to hear from you all soon! Email me at pertz_0429@yahoo.com or just click HERE. if you want to give me a certain book of your choice! Then I will put your name on this post so we will know all the books that have already been filled! GOD bless!  :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!