Monday, January 16, 2012

In My Mailbox #44: 2012 Book Bash!


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.
My very first 2012 book purchases! I told myself that I’ll go easy in buying books this year but I really can’t help it! Like last Friday, I was on my way home when I saw this people crowding around outside Powerbooks Megamall and I can’t miss any of that so I immediately went over the store and found out that there was a big sale going on! I elbowed my way and begun sifting through the pile of books and grabbed three books in the process. All of them were almost 75% off!!! I can’t believe my luck! 



Come Sunday, yesterday to be exact, I went to a bookstore near a certain mall and wanted to find out if they have new deliveries, since I haven’t visited the store for quite some time now, I was excited to see if they have those “gems” that I sometimes encounter. No such like, I only ended up buying one book but it’s a great find nonetheless…


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!