Wednesday, December 28, 2011

In My Mailbox #43: Book Wish List 2011



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.
In My Mailbox time people! Hehe. As you all know, all I want for Christmas and the coming New Year are new books! And some of my friends and relatives have granted them.


The Confession by John Grisham - I bought this one for myself!
The Passage by Justin Cronin - An exhange gift from our company Christmas party!
Hangman by Faye Kellerman - Also from our Christmas party!
The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks - Given by a good friend!
The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins - A gift by my very good book blogger friend Raila Soares from Brazil! A huge THANK YOU!!!

So excited to read all these great books! It's not too late to grant a book! :)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!