Wednesday, November 9, 2011

In My Mailbox #42: Books! Books! Books!



In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.
In My Mailbox time! I got loads of new books these past few days! Special mention to Ms. Debbie Macomber for sending me review copies of 1105 Yakima Street and A Turn in the Road and to Malcolm Ater for Tyler's Mountain Magic, also a review copy. I'm excited to read all these books!








Bought:
The First Patient by Michael Palmer
The Camel Club by David Baldacci
Relentless by Dean Koontz
The Last Surgeon by Michael Palmer
Compulsion by Jonathan Kellerman
Killer Heat by Linda Fairstein
Lethal Legacy by Linda Fairstein
The Templar Legacy by Steve Berry

Review Copies sent by authors:
1105 Yakima Street by Debbie Macomber
A Turn In The Road by Debbie Macomber
Tyler's Mountain Magic by Malcolm Ater

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!