Wednesday, August 31, 2011

In My Mailbox #40: Books Of Expectations

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

I only have five new titles for this week, I wanted to buy certain books that have interesting storylines and complex characters. You know, something out of the ordinary. I hope these books will meet my expectations!
  

I'm looking forward in reading The Reader! I think I will read it next. If the book is okay, I will watch the film too! We had a long weekend over here in the Philippines but I didn't get to read that much. I watched too many films instead! I did went on a bookhunt expedition with a close friend and it was awesome! I went to four different bookstores but didn't find many goodreads. Well, at least I enjoyed the hunt!

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-16fwFKH29Oc/TVXGxwwHkuI/AAAAAAAADHo/EQ8_PS62ORg/s1600/pertz+sig.bmp

3 comments:

Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads said...

I have so many of your posts to catch up on!! Great mailbox this week! I love that you do IMM whenever you so choose haha.

Anyway, The Reader DOES look excellent, I'm excited to see what you think.

I'm almost done with Mary, Mary and it is one of the better books in the Alex Cross series!

Ruperto Prieto said...

Hi Lah! Nice to hear from you! I want to read the Alex Cross novels.He seems like a great character and you very well know I love on-going series!!! Will look up for the complete list of this series and maybe I'll get the first book. Thanks for stopping by! I appreciate it very much! GOD bless! :-)

Ruperto Prieto said...

Oh and regarding the IMM post today, I wasn't able to post it on the usual day. I was out of the house and don't have any means of using a computer hahaha... :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!