Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Dwarves are here!


I stumbled upon this picture when I checked out TheOneRing.net and I literally gasped out loud! Wow! Having read The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings trilogy many years ago, the excitement from these books never fails to impart on me is just amazing. I still get the goosebumps whenever I hear the music and watch the cinematic grandeur these films have offered throughout the years. Look at those dwarves! Gosh, they're perfect! Imagine them in battle! That would be so cool!!!

And now, these feelings are all coming back! The excitement, the goosebumps, the continuous updates regarding The Hobbit, the musical score, how long the movie will run, who are the cast of characters, the battle of the Five Armies, and let us not forget Smaug! Thank you Peter Jackson for giving us fans a hell of something to look forward to! Can't hardly wait!

2 comments:

Kat said...

I know, I love having something to look forward to on the Lord of the Rings front!! I recently rewatched the LOTR movies, actually. Must check out TheOneRing.net-- thanks for sharing, Pertz! :)

Ruperto Prieto said...

Hi Kat! I didn't know you love the movies! Haha! That's amazing! I hope you've read the books too! I'm so excited for The Hobbit! 2012 seems like thousands of years away! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!