Monday, July 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #39: B and B


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

I got two books this week. Since I'm still waiting for the release of the mass market paperback of A Dance With Dragons by George R.R. Martin, that would be in 2012, (the hardcover edition is way too expensive) I decided to read another fantasy series.

I stumbled upon Jim Butcher's Codex Alera series when I was browsing on books to read on Amazon. I learned that it was a total of six books and all of them are already available on the market.

So I hope Furies of Calderon will capture my interest. I wanted to read a David Baldacci novel for so long now and I hope Split Second will be a good read.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Nice mailbox this week. I love when I come across a series that has already been released. There is no waiting involved :)
Book Sniffers Anonymous

Ruperto Prieto said...

Hi! Yep! The agony of waiting what will happen next is really a pain! That's why I try to read a series that's already available as a whole. Thanks for dropping by Kristin! I appreciate it! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!