Friday, July 8, 2011

The Die Is Cast #6: That Camden Summer by LaVyrle Spencer

The Die Is Cast is a meme here @ Bookable Reads that is all about creating a cast of actors and actresses for a particular book that you've read or you're currently reading. And having fun doing so! Create them in your own way!
That Camden Summer is one of the most emotional and impossible-to-put-down book that I've ever read. And all the people I've persuaded to read this book can tell you that it's really good. The story is unique and all the characters are unforgettable. I can still remember each and everyone of them as I write down this post. I think this was made into a movie, but I'm not quite sure. Anyways, this is the cast of characters that I think would give justice to Roberta Jewett and Gabriel Farley's characters.

Anne Jacqueline Hathaway (born November 12, 1982) is an American actress. After several stage roles, she appeared in the 1999 television series Get Real. She played Mia Thermopolis in The Princess Diaries (2001).

She's going to do a great job on playing Roberta's character. I've seen her on Becoming Jane, and Roberta is like that character. Not afraid to speak her mind and just be carefree and live life to the fullest! Anne is a versatile actress and she can play any role and own it. I hope someone in Hollywood would pair these two because I think they're going to have chemistry on the set!

Brandon James Routh (born October 9, 1979) is an American actor and former fashion model. He grew up in Iowa before moving to Los Angeles to pursue an acting career, and subsequently appeared on multiple television series throughout the early 2000s. 

Brandon Routh is an actor that should have been big in Hollywood. I've seen Superman and for me, he did a fantastic job. But lately, I haven't seen more of him on film and television. I think he would be a good match to Anne's character. I can now see in my mind that their characters will hit it off.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!