Friday, July 1, 2011

The Die Is Cast #5: Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus Novels by Faye Kellerman

The Die Is Cast is a meme here @ Bookable Reads that is all about creating a cast of actors and actresses for a particular book that you've read or you're currently reading. And having fun doing so! Create them in your own way!
This time around, The Die Is Cast will focus on Detective Peter Decker and his beautiful Jewish wife, Rina Lazarus, I've read my very first Decker/Lazarus novel years ago and it became one of my favorite series of books. I get to read about their marriage, family and of course the murder cases that they sometimes have to solve together. I highly recommend for you to read them all. I still have Blindman's Bluff on my To-Be-Read pile but it's not going anywhere right? I'll read it one of these days... :-)

Michael Fassbender (born 2 April 1977) is a German-born Irish actor. He is best known for playing Lt. Archie Hicox in Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds (2009) and Magneto in the superhero film X-Men: First Class (2011).

I liked his performance on X-Men: First Class. He exudes this mysterious vibe, I can't point what that is, but for me that's a good thing. I think he can do much more if given the right role. An amazing actor all in all!



 
Jordana Ariel Spiro (born April 12, 1977) is an American film and television actress, known for starring in the TBS comedy series My Boys as P.J. Franklin. Spiro was born and raised in Manhattan. She was raised in a Jewish family and has a brother and three sisters. Spiro studied at the Circle in the Square Theatre school.

I chose Jordana because I think she's suitable to be Rina Lazarus if the books were made into a TV series. I don't know if she's a good actress and all, I guess I better see one of her shows.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!