Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Behind the Screen #1

Behind the Screen is a cool new meme hosted by Inga @ Me and Reading ! It's where we talk about some of the things going on "Behind the Screen" that week. Check out her blog!

  • Missing in Action
Well, one reason is that I'm busy with work, that's a BIG reason, don't you think? It's eating most of my time, but I'm not complaining. I love my work. I find time to read, usually before I go to bed and that's like, around 30 minutes reading time... Not enough, but that's all the time I got...Pity...
  • Bookshelf
Oh no. My shelf is a pigsty. Will arrange my books properly this weekend. I hope...
  • Technical Difficulties
A BIGGER reason why I haven't been blogging much is that our computer is broken. I don't know when this will be repaired but I'm sure it'll take a while. :-(
  • While Reading
I'm really busy with work, it takes a whole week for me to finish a book, sometimes, a week and a half! I'm hopeless...

2 comments:

Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads said...

Wow, same here! It's been taking me FOREVER to get through ONE book. But I think it's mostly because we read longer, more intense books than many people in the blogosphere!!

I'm deadset on creating a community of us non-YA readers (mostly) so we can all have bigger audiences!

Ruperto Prieto said...

Yay! I love that idea Lah! A bigger audience would be nice!!! I love YA but I really prefer adult novels more! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!