Thursday, June 23, 2011

Third Sentence Thursday #1

Third Sentence Thursday is a meme hosted by Sniffy Kitty to showcase a book’s third sentence magic.

1) Take the book you are reading now and post the third sentence.
2) Review this sentence anyway you want (funny and silly reviews encouraged).
3) Post a link to your sentence here (in the comments) or if you don't have a blog, just post it in the comments!
My very first Third Sentence Thursday post, I hope I can continue this every week. But I'm afraid that I can't finish a book in a week's time but I will try hard.

"In the knee-high grass, he stands with his hands in the pockets of his denim jacket, studying the vineyard below."
This sentence could mean anything. He could be the owner of the vineyard and his looking with wonder at his property. He could be a killer who's planning something sinister. Anything is possible in this sentence...

2 comments:

aobibliophile™ said...

hi Pertz! welcome to Sniffly Kitty's meme. i've been joining this since it started and it's now on its 30th week. here's mine:

3rd Sentence @aobibliosphere™

Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads said...

Ha! Nice. That sentence does have endless possibilities!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!