Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In My Mailbox #37: Hush, Hush and Fallen

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren. 

I'm dedicating this In My Mailbox post to my very good friend, Ms. Rane Anderson. Ask me why, come on. Hehehe. Well, she just sent me these two brand-new hardcover copies of one of the most popular series for Young-Adults books today. Yay!

It's not everyday I get to read YA, so these books are really special to me. Ms. Rane is one of the most friendliest human being I've ever known... Even though we're miles apart, we still have something that connects us. We both love to read and we both love books! Cheers to you Ms. Rane!





5 comments:

Rane Anderson said...

Aw, thanks Pertz! What a really nice thing to say. I hope you enjoy them :)

You're pretty friendly yourself, you know!

Happy reading! :)

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Rane Anderson: I think I will enjoy reading these books Ms. Rane! I haven't read a YA book that I didn't like...Thanks again! :-)

Lisa said...

wow... Love your review format!

I love knowing someone out there actually influence others to read hehehe. I still have to read those two books.

P/S I'm a new follower

Alexia561 said...

Receiving surprise books in the mail is the best! Hope you enjoy, as these are two good one. Happy reading!

Alexia's Books and Such...

Madigan McGillicuddy said...

Oh, I did not enjoy Fallen that much... I hope you like it better than I did. LOL.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!