Friday, June 17, 2011

The Die Is Cast #3: Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick

The Die Is Cast is a meme here @ Bookable Reads that is all about creating a cast of actors and actresses for a particular book that you've read or you're currently reading. And having fun doing so! Create them in your own way!
Hi everyone! It's time for another edition of The Die Is Cast. I've missed this meme, well, I started this so I better continue posting something new every week if I can possibly manage it. I'm now reading Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick and the book so far is really good. I think it's way better than Fallen. Well, here are the two actors that I think will perfectly play the part of Patch Cipriano and Nora Grey...

Kit Harington (born 1987) is an English film, television and theatre actor.Harington plays the character of Jon Snow in the HBO television series Game of Thrones (2011).He will appear, alongside Bean,in the upcoming horror film Silent Hill:Revelation 3D as Vincent.

I think he is the perfect Patch Cipriano, don't you think? And he's not just a pretty face. He is currently playing the role of Jon Snow on HBO's Game of Thrones, and he's really a good actor. I've read all the books and they're great! A promising future ahead for this new talent!


Camilla Belle (born October 2, 1986) is an American actress. Her works include The Lost World: Jurassic Park, When a Stranger Calls, 10,000 BC, The Quiet, and Push. Belle was born as Camilla Belle Routh in Los Angeles. 

Ahh...Her beauty is just mesmerizing, she'll rock Nora Grey's character and her acting for me is impeccable. She's one of the few actors that I like. Don't you think they're a good match? I really think they are and I'd like to see them together on film! There will be fireworks! Hehehe!



5 comments:

Kat said...

I have to agree-- Hush, Hush is much better than Fallen, as far as 'angel books' go! I could definitely see these two as Nora and Patch, though usually I have a hard time picturing actors in certain parts until the actual movies are released. Very cool meme. :)

Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads said...

I haven't read the book, but this sounds like a cool pairing!! Great post :)))

Natalie W said...

I haven't read either books YET! I say yet because its in my tbr stack.
I don't even know who those actors are, yikes, I'm so out of it hahaha.
Natalie :-)

Nina B. said...

Hey this is awesome! I will definitely give this one a try! Thanks for creating this meme! The cast you created for Hush, Hush is totally interesting!

Ruperto Prieto said...

Thanks guys! I hope you will all try this meme. It's really fun!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!