Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Cravings #11: Plague by Michael Grant

"Book Cravings are  books that I really want to have but can't buy them for now.  Reasons may vary on not having the money to purchase it and sometimes coz it's not available locally. I will post my book cravings every week and tell something about that particular book."
The book is already out in the market but I don't have one yet. I'm still trying to look for a less expensive copy, preferably the softbound edition, got any ideas where I can find one? The hardcover is too much for me, money wise that is...I've read the three books in the series so I better read this one too. They're all fantastic and I want to know what will happen next. Fingers-crossed!!!

Plague (Gone, #4)It's been eight months since all the adults disappeared. GONE. They've survived hunger. They've survived lies. But the stakes keep rising, and the dystopian horror keeps building. Yet despite the simmering unrest left behind by so many battles, power struggles, and angry divides, there is a momentary calm in Perdido Beach. But enemies in the FAYZ don't just fade away, and in the quiet, deadly things are stirring, mutating, and finding their way free. The Darkness has found its way into the mind of its Nemesis at last and is controlling it through a haze of delirium and confusion. A highly contagious, fatal illness spreads at an alarming rate. Sinister, predatory insects terrorize Perdido Beach. And Sam, Astrid, Diana, and Caine are plagued by a growing doubt that they'll escape - or even survive - life in the FAYZ. With so much turmoil surrounding them, what desperate choices will they make when it comes to saving themselves and those they love? 

3 comments:

Kat said...

I love this series, too! Plague was fantastic, but it isn't available in hardcover (to my knowledge) yet. Try ordering it online somewhere-- I get hardcovers much cheaper that way. :) Hope you get to read Plague very soon!

Ruperto Prieto said...

Thanks Kat!

Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads said...

I haven't read the first so I didn't read what this one is about just in case there are spoilers in it!

I'm interested in reading Gone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!