Monday, June 27, 2011

10 Good Things on a Monday: Top 10 Authors

10 Good Things on a Monday is a fantastic meme by my friend Nina at Brush Up On Your Reading. Every Monday we make a list of things, whatever they are, that makes us feel good.

10 Good Things on a Monday: Top 10 Authors 

1. J.R.R Tolkien
2. J.K. Rowling
3. George R.R. Martin
4. Tess Gerritsen
5. James Rollins
6. Terry Brooks
7. Debbie Macomber
8. La Vyrle Spencer
9. John Saul
10. Joy Fielding

These are the authors that I find worthy to be on my top 10. All of them are exceptional! 

2 comments:

Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads said...

Hey! I have 2 Debbie Macomber books on my physical TBR pile! I need to get to those books!
xo,
Lah @ LazyGirl Reads

Ruperto Prieto said...

Hi Lah! That's nice! I love Debbie! I strongly suggest you read The Cedar Cove Series! They're awesome! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!