Monday, June 20, 2011

10 Good Things on a Monday: First Post

10 Good Things on a Monday is a fantastic meme by my friend Nina at Brush Up On Your Reading. Every Monday we make a list of things, whatever they are, that makes us feel good.

Hi everyone! This is my very first 10 Good Things on a Monday post! Yay! I decided to grab ARGH and join in the fun! Isn't he cute? Anyways, for today, I will just make a simple list of the things that I think what makes this particular Monday so good for me. Here they are:

10 Good Things on a Monday: First Post  
 1. There's no work today. I think we are celebrating Rizal Day here in the Philippines, did I just say that? I'm not sure what we're celebrating about?
 2. I have to meet someone later and it's a meeting that I'm looking forward to since yesterday.
 3. My cousin is gone for the weekend and I get to stay in her room. (Her room is better than mine)
 4. Just finished watching season 7 of Desperate Housewives.
 5. It's a rainy Monday, always good for me.
 6. The computer is up and running after weeks of hibernation...
 7.  I think I now have more time for books.
 8. Just bought two new novels this week.
 9. Have a friend to keep me company today.
10. I'm happy to be alive and healthy!
Whew! That wasn't hard. I'm looking forward to next Monday already! Better check out Nina's for ideas though. Thanks for this wonderful meme Nina! It really rocks! 

3 comments:

Nina B. said...

No work today! Wohoo!!! I love the long weekend (I hope they can extend it some more :D) It's actually the celebration of Rizal's 150th birthday on June 19, but since that falls on a Sunday, they moved the holiday to the 20th. So yeah, Rizal Day.

Thank you so much for joining this meme, and for sharing your Good Things, Pertz! :D Have an awesome week!

The Book Gatherer said...

Great list!! And a week's got to be good if Monday is a holiday - the best kind of start to a week!! Have a good one :)

http://thebookgatherer.blogspot.com/2011/06/ten-good-things-on-monday-double.html

Lah @ Lazy Girl Reads said...

Excellent list Pertz! I'm glad to see that you are back and blogging full force!! I will make sure I hop over to your blog all the time now :)

I'm still blogging here and there...I haven't gotten my schedule together to the point where I can make time for regular posts like I want to! But I'm getting there!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!