Friday, April 15, 2011

In My Mailbox #36: Three Is A Hardbound...

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.
Thank God it's Friday! It's been a busy week for me. I wasn't able to check my blog for 5 whole days! I mean, really browse it and visit my blogger friends. Work has been eating all of my time these days. Not that I'm complaining! I love my job! Anyways, I was riding the bus homeward bound a few hours ago when I saw a poster from a local mall depicting a sale announcement from the biggest bookstore in the country! Since I've been intoxicated with work for days now, I figured it would be best to go book hunting!



Bought:
Just Take My Heart by Mary Higgins Clark (Hardbound)
The Second Opinion by Michael Palmer (Hardbound)

Review Copy:
Jumpstart The World by Catherine Ryan Hyde (Hardbound)

I want to say a BIG thank you to Ms. Catherine Ryan Hyde! I was starting to get worried that the book will never make it on my doorstep, thank heavens it arrived in one piece!  Cheers! 

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!