Sunday, April 3, 2011

In My Mailbox #35: A Fun Ride!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

First of all, I'd like to share something to all of you, I finally got a job! Yes! Me, working again! It's been soooo long! The excitement, uncertainty, the nerves and all these feelings that I'm having right now are just overwhelming. My first day at work is on Monday. That's tomorrow! I've been to the office and it's just lovely. Can't wait to work, work, and work! 

The sad thing, is that, I may have to cut some time off from blogging and reading. I have a hectic schedule. I really have to concentrate and focus my attention on my work to be able to perform efficiently. But I will try my best to keep this blog running, even if it kills me! I love blogging more than anything, and I'll find time to continue reading books.

If you aren't aware of my Birthday Book Wish List, click here. I posted it a few days ago. And lo and behold! My cousin Karen told me that she'll grant a book! I was so happy! Thanks so much Karen! Love you much! I've chosen Along For The Ride by Sarah Dessen because the story for me is quite interesting and it's not everyday I get a chance to read YA, they're a bit expensive here in the Philippines. I'm going to read Along For The Ride after I finish The Tea House On Mulberry Street. Happy Reading everyone! Cheers! :-)


8 comments:

Phantom Paragrapher said...

I Love Sarah Dessen's Books . Am a new follower
www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com.

Julie Anne Lindsey said...

I just got turned onto Sara Dessen and I've ordered 4 of her books from Amazon! Now, I'm checking the mailbox everyday while I wait!! I hope you enjoy every word :) You can find my mailbox over here: http://blog.juliealindsey.com/

BookBelle said...

So happy you found a new job! Sarah Dessen is a good author. Here's mine:

http://bookbelle0819.blogspot.com/2011/04/in-my-mailbox.html

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Phantom Paragrapher: thanks so much for following my blog! I just started reading Along For The Ride. I hope it's good!

@Julie Anne Lindsey: i'm so happy you love her books! Good for you! happy reading!

@BookBelle: Thanks so much! I'm enjoying my work so far! :-)

Kat said...

Congrats on the new job! It can be hectic balancing blogging/reading with school/ work, but I wish you luck! :) I've recently read a few Sarah Dessen books-- they were both very good.

Nina B. said...

Congratulations on the new job and the new book! I hope you enjoy both :D and happy birthday whenever your birthday is :D

Brush Up On Your Reading

aobibliophile™ said...

hi Pertz! congrats with your new job. all the best of luck. c",)

Lazy Girl said...

Congrats on your new job!!!!!!!!!!!!

It will be hard to blog but you will be able to do it, and when you can't, we'll all understand!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!