Monday, April 18, 2011

The Die Is Cast #2: Ice Hunt by James Rollins

The Die Is Cast is a meme here @ Bookable Reads that is all about creating a cast of actors and actresses for a particular book that you've read or you're currently reading. And having fun doing so! Create them in your own way!
I've read Ice Hunt by James Rollins and the book is really great! Non-stop adventure and an edge-of-your-seat ride! As always, I try to put a face on all the characters in this book, but it's a bit difficult since it has a large cast. Read my review on Ice Hunt, just click here.

So, I narrowed it down to those characters that are heavily mentioned from time to time. LoL. Don't you just love imagining different actors portraying a specific character that you absolutely like? In this book, I really enjoyed the two main characters:  Matthew Pike and Jennifer Aratuk.

Christian Bale as Matthew Pike
Matthew Pike is an Alaskan Fish and Game Warden. Skilled to withstand outdoor weather and hunt for his own game, I envisioned Christian Bale to play this character. Tough, credible and a very good actor. He perfectly fits the character of Matthew.

Charlize Theron as Jennifer Aratuk 
I don't know if they have worked together before, but I envisioned Charlize as Jennifer the moment I've read the characters personality. Charlize is a versatile actress and I think she can play any part that will be assigned to her. Don't you agree that they have chemistry? 


Ice Hunt is an action and adventure novel that reader's will like. That's why I chose these two actors. Charlize was Aeon Flux and Christian as Batman. They can kick some pretty bad a@#! LoL.
 

2 comments:

Lazy Girl said...

Nice! I would definitely see a movie with these two. And I don't think they've worked together before but they would be an awesome pairing!!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

Yeah, there's really something with these two. I hope to see them on the big screen someday! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!