Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Review: The Burning by Bentley Little

 SYNOPSIS:
Now comes the hottest horror yet from the Bram Stoker Award winner...

They're four strangers with one thing in common-a mysterious train choking the sky with black smoke, charging trackless across the American night...and carrying an unstoppable evil raised from the depths of history that will bring each of their worst fears to life.


MY REVIEW:

I can't even absolutely remember the time that I've read The Town by Bentley Little. But I can recall that I enjoyed reading The Town. If I compare Bentley to John Saul, I can say that they have a very different take when it comes to scaring their readers. LoL. I've read numerous of John's books and he basically have characters that are mostly children. That's not a problem for me, I love children getting some action. Whether it's horror or fantasy.

I really enjoyed this book. The characters are very well written and have engaging storylines. There are four of them to be exact! Although the book deals with America's history, I find myself flipping the pages with gusto. I get a thrill out of a book that gives information and knowledge.

To sum it all up, The Burning was a superior peace of entertainment! A great read! 

My Rating: 4 Stars

1 comment:

Lazy Girl said...

Very cool!! Sounds like a good read :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!