Sunday, March 27, 2011

In My Mailbox #34: Low Intensity

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

It's been a while since my last book purchase, it was on my Blogoversary to be exact. I bought seven books to celebrate it! This week I only opted for one book. I don't have much intensity in doing my usual "book hunts" since my wallet is still suffering from my last purchases.

Intensity has a really good plot and I think it was made into a tv special. Better read the book first then see the film. :-)

5 comments:

Lisbeth said...

sounds like a good book! Hope your enjoying it!

Happy Reading.

Lazy Girl said...

Well that book just *looks* cool! I've only read one Dean Koontz book and loved it. But I hear that he's so versatile that all his books have a different feel to them!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Lisbeth and Lazy Girl: Thank you both! :-)

glentot said...

I'm curious, I'm not sure if you have done this before but can you post a picture of your bookshelf? I bet you have thousands of books already.

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@GLENTOT: Unfortunately Glen, I don't have a bookshelf. Been telling this fact for quite some time now, out of frustration, lol. I store them inside my closet, inside zip bags and boxes. That's why I took pictures of my books and posted them on Bookable Reads Gallery. It's easier to look at them that way whenever I want to. :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!