Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cravings #10: Don't Let Me Go by Catherine Ryan Hyde

"Book Cravings are  books that I really want to have but can't buy them for now.  Reasons may vary on not having the money to purchase it and sometimes coz it's not available locally. I will post my book cravings every week and tell something about that particular book."
A new book by Catherine Ryan Hyde! I know that I haven't read many of her books, I've only read Pay It Forward and the book was so good! The cover is really beautiful! The story is interesting, Grace is planning to kidnap her own mother?! Now I want to know how that would go...For more info regarding this book, click here.

GRACE
Ten-year-old Grace knows that her mum loves her, but her mum loves drugs too. There’s only so long Grace can fend off the ‘woman from the county’ who is threatening to put her into care. Her only hope is...
BILLY
Grown-man Billy Shine hasn’t left his apartment for years. People scare him. And so day in, day out, he lives a perfectly orchestrated, silent life within his four walls. Until..
THE PLAN
Grace bursts into Billy’s life with a loud voice and a plan to get her mum clean. But it won’t be easy, because they will have to confiscate the one thing her mum holds most dear . . . they will have to kidnap Grace.

7 comments:

Al said...

Wow, that book sounds really interesting!! planned kidnapping? What can go wrong?! I will have to keep an eye out for this release in the US!!
new follower here!
http://magnet4books.blogspot.com

Alison said...

I haven't heard of this one. It sounds quite interesting.

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Al: Thanks for following! I also followed yours!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Alison: Yeah. Really interesting story....

Lazy Girl said...

Whoa, that sounds like an intense story...and a real page-turner!! Ah! And of course I have your blog in my sidebar!! I like it a lot and you're one of the few people who read Adult fiction, like me! haha!

And happy bday to your Papi!! :)

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

Thanks a lot Lah! Yeah, we have the same reading preference, one of it the Adult Fiction genre. :-)

Natalie W said...

Ya the book sounds really good. I'll have to check back to see if you've gotten it and read it!
Natalie :0)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!