Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Author of the Month: MARCH

Linda Fairstein (born 1947) is an American author and former prosecutor focusing on crimes of violence against women and children. She served as head of the sex crimes unit of the Manhattan District Attorney's office from 1976 until 2002 and is the author of a series of novels featuring Manhattan prosecutor Alexandra Cooper. 



I chose Linda Fairstein this month of March in recognition of her upcoming book entitled Silent Mercy. It will hit the shelves on March 8th.

I've been enjoying her books for the last few weeks now, her take on sexual related crimes is very interesting. The Bone Vault, The Kills and Entombed are all amazing books and I recommend you to read them all. 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!