Tuesday, January 18, 2011

In My Mailbox #27: Books of JOY!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

First of all, these books were given to me by cousin, Fernando "Joy" Verde, it was supposed to be a Christmas gift but I just got it recently. He is currently working in Dubai. He's been there for a couple of years now and I'm very happy that he's doing well. If you find his nickname a little strange, I did too, before. I think one of our relatives was the one who had given him this peculiar name. But you won't argue when you get to know my Kuya Joy. He's full of jokes, easy to get along with and very down to earth kind of guy. I'd also like to thank Ate Vi, Kuya's girlfriend, for dragging the books with her all the way from Dubai. Welcome back to the Philippines! To the both of you, thanks so much!!! :-)















Books:
1. Lies by Michael Grant
2. Rage by Jonathan Kellerman
3. The Unquiet by John Connolly
4. Looking Good Dead by Peter James
5. The Tin Roof Blowdown by James Lee Burke

Lies by Michael Grant is the gem among these lot! But I must say that all the books are great! I'm swamped with so many books! I love it! :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!