Tuesday, January 4, 2011

In My Mailbox #25: Afforda-Books!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

Just got back from the mall. I went to buy some grocery items and what do you know? I happen to drop by at my favorite bookstore! I got three books from  Booksale and one delivered to me via courier from Ebay this morning. Let me dish them out for you. :-)



I haven't read any of Carolyn Parkhurst books but when I saw the story at the back of the book I was really interested and it's on sale. Hehehe. Lost and Found is about a reality show that brought together people who had forgotten one another... When I saw Last Known Victim, there was no hesitation on my part. It's an Erica Spindler novel, no questions asked, I have to read it...Erica is the kind of author that will keep you glued to her novels of suspense.


Yay! I have City of Glass! I bought this from Ebay-Philippines and I received the book this morning via courier. It's on hardback edition. It was almost brand new and I only paid P200 for the book. It's a great deal! I now have to look for City of Ashes to complete the trilogy. Wish me luck! After Heartstopper, I was eagerly looking for Joy Fielding's books more than ever, and I found Lost. This book will be a great read, I just know it!

4 comments:

coypatalagsa said...

Booksale is love, isn't it? But I can't go near Booksale 'till I finish all 28 unread books in my shelf! Haha.

Raíla said...

YAY! City of Glass is the best so far in the series! Hope you can read City of Ashes asap so you can also read this one. :)

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@coypatalagsa: hi coy! You are so damn right! it's a sin. hehehe. I can't help but purchase one book from booksale. I also have 25 books on my reading pile. and it's growing everyweek! :-)

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Raila: hi! yeah. i need to find City of Ashes first! Wish me luck!!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!