Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cravings #8:The Silent Girl by Tess Gerritsen

"Book Cravings are  books that I really want to have but can't buy them for now.  Reasons may vary on not having the money to purchase it and sometimes coz it's not available locally. I will post my book cravings every week and tell something about that particular book."

The Silent Girl has no available description as of now. I've regularly checked Tess Gerritsen's website but there's no post regarding this book. I'm tempted to email her again just to ask if The Silent Girl is really her next Rizzoli and Isles novel but I don't want to annoy her. Hehehe. So I'm just going to wait for her to announce that this book really is her next smashing bestseller. I can't wait for it to come out! This will be a great addition to the series and I hope Maura and Daniel will finally sort out their priorities and be happy with their lives at last. 


Here I am with Tess Gerritsen's books. I've read The Apprentice when I was still in college and I remember that I was reading this and reviewing for an exam at the same time. Not really a good combination but the book was impossible to put down. The Mephisto Club was a gift given to me by a close friend and The Sinner was a gem that I've found from a local bookstore that sells bargain books and hard to find titles. I was lucky to have found The Sinner, low price but the book was in pristine condition. I have more of her books but I'm afraid I can't carry them all in one picture. Hehehe.



2 comments:

Lazy Girl said...

HAHAHA your pictures always make me laugh!!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Lazy Girl: I hope it's in a good way...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!