Saturday, January 1, 2011

♠Author of the Month: JANUARY♠

Tami Hoag (born Tami Mikkelson on January 20, 1959) is an American novelist, best known for her work in the romance and thriller genres. More than 22 million copies of her books are in print.

Hoag was born in Cresco, Iowa and raised in the small town of Harmony, Minnesota. Because her siblings were more than ten years older than she, and there were not a lot of other children nearby, Hoag developed an active imagination, making up stories to entertain herself.

Happy New Year to all! 2011 is here! This month, I chose Tami Hoag as the Author for the Month of January. In celebration of her latest release Secrets to the Grave. 

I've read books by Tami and I can say that she is one of the most inventive writers around. Her books are interesting and informative at the same time. I have her book The Alibi Man on my TBR pile and hope to read it this coming week! Congrats on the release of Secrets to the Grave and I know that it'll be a major bestseller! Cheerz!

2 comments:

Lazy Girl said...

What a cool idea!! I love seeing my fellow bloggers do cool memes!! :-]

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Lazy Girl: Thanks!!! ☺

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!