Thursday, December 9, 2010

♠X-mas Wish Granted! LIES by Michael Grant!♠

I'm really excited to share this news to all of you guys. Just a few days ago I posted my Christmas Book Wish List and I was hoping to get at least 1 book from the three that I've chosen amongst the numerous titles that's on my wish list. A few minutes ago, my Kuya Joy from Dubai called me and told me that he has bought LIES by Michael Grant as his Christmas present to me! I was taken aback when he told me this and once the initial shock was over, he told me that he'll be giving me other titles as well! Yay! 


I would like to thank my Kuya in advance for the books that will soon arrive on my doorstep. I hope Hex Hall and House of Reckoning will follow next. So to all my friends and relatives, I'm begging you to give me these two! Hehehe! Cheerz!

 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaz! That's soooo awesome! Hooray for you and Kuya Joy! - Karen

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@KAREN: Hi kaz! yeah! I'm so thankful he got me the latest book on Michael Grant's Gone series! :-)

Nina B. said...

You've got a cool family that they actually went out and got what you wanted! Wish mine's the same LOL

Yay! You got to folow me finally‼

As for a Sidney Sheldon read, I'd suggest The Naked Face for some murder mystery action, and The Stranger in the Mirror for drama.

Brush Up On Your Reading

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Nina B.: hi! yeah, i'm really thankful that they went out of their way to give me these books! This is the first time that I requested books as gifts for Christmas. I'll try to look for the Naked Face since I love mystery novels so much. Thanks for dropping by!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!