Wednesday, December 29, 2010

♠Waiting on Wednesday (2)♠

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights the books we just can't wait to read.
 
 
Mystery by Jonathan Kellerman
Category: Fiction
Format: Hardcover, 336 pages
On Sale: March 29, 2011
 
The book as of now has no available description. Having read numerous of Alex Delaware's adventures I'm anticipating this release and I hope I can get back on track on finishing the previous books from the series. Cheerz!

6 comments:

Nina B. said...

I hope that book's really good and that you can read it already :D

Hey, I gave you the Life is Good Award! You can check out my post on that here.

Brush Up On Your Reading

Lazy Girl said...

HEY congrats on your Life is Good Award!!

I was going to comment on the Kellerman...I've been wondering if I'd like him and I will check some of his stuff out soon!

Cynthia said...

Ha ha, I came by to give you the Life is Good Award too LOL AND Nina was on my list! :)

Selena @ The Enchanted Book included me in the Life is Good Award. I would love to pass this onto you. I'm not sure if you accept awards, if not it's ok. If you would like to come by my blog to see what to do next :)

Cynthia
Life is Good Award
The Wytch's Mirror

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Cynthia: Thanks so much! I do accept awards...You just don't know how much I appreciate it. God Bless!!!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Nina: Gosh Nina, salamat!!! Appreciate it!!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Lazy Girl: Thanks! Try his books, they're really great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!