Wednesday, December 15, 2010

♠Movie Review: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 1♠

A few hours ago, I went out of the cinema with a sad feeling in the pit of my stomach...

It just occurred to me that the last Potter movie is about to really hit hard on me. I've first read the Sorcerer's Stone in 2001. A classmate from college told me about this great book that she had and that I should try it for myself. After reading a few pages of the book, I knew instantly that it'll be one of my all time favorite book...I've read the 7 books at least 3 times. I got these two tickets from my friend Rom, and we hit the mall to see it...

The movie for me, is the best so far...It captured the essence and the spirit of the book. 

I must applaude the three main actors, they have pushed their acting abilities to the fullest and I can feel that they've really grown into professional level in terms of their acting.

I didn't see the special effects, I paid attention on the story itself and the way all the characters portrayed their part. I was very impressed with this movie, I must say that it touched me more than the 6 previous installments. Got teary-eyed on Dobby's untimely death. I'm now anticipating the second part in this remarkable franchise...Cheerz!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!