Monday, December 27, 2010

♠It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (2)♠

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme started by Sheila at Book Journey where we brag showcase the book(s) we're currently reading.

Reading Book #185
I just started reading City of Bones by Cassandra Clare and so far the book is okay. I've been seeing a lot of The Mortal Instruments series whenever I'm out and visiting bookstores. I must admit that I was really intrigued by the story. I think it's really unique and will have a lot of possibilities to explore in regards to the entire storyline. 

So far, I'm loving the Shadowhunters. Really cool stuff.




4 comments:

Lazy Girl said...

Hi Ruperto!

Thanks for the comment on my blog...if you like inspirational books I HIGHLY suggest The Pirate Queen!!

I've been seeing a lot of people talk about this book City of Bones...I also like the series' name "The Mortal Instruments" that alone makes me want to check it out! Looking forward to your review!!!!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

Hi! Thanks! I'll be looking out for The Pirate Queen. So far the book is ok.I'll just wait and see if City of Bones will be an awesome read!:-)

Rane Anderson said...

I just ordered the Mortal Instruments series from Barnes and Noble. Really excited!! I finished reading Clockwork Angel by Clare, and loved it!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Rane: I'm happy you'll have the series finally!!! Happy reading!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!