Monday, December 20, 2010

♠It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (1)♠

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme started by Sheila at Book Journey where we brag showcase the book(s) we're currently reading.

This is my first participation in this particular meme. I really didn't want to coz I'm a bit of a slow reader and given the time that I spent on other things, I may not be able to post another new book that I'm currently reading the next week. But I'm glad I did participate, so I'll be pressured to read faster. Hehehe.

I'm currently reading House of Reckoning by John Saul. The book so far is incredible. Sarah, the main character, is just so complex and different. It's really fun to read her.

2 comments:

Mithee (The Deranged Book Lovers) said...

Welcome to It's Monday! What Are You Reading? !! It's quite a long title for a meme, no?

I've never read the book, but it seems interesting. Happy reading!

~Mithee
The Deranged Book Lovers

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@MITHEE: Hi!!! Thanks!! Yeah, it's a bit long. hehehe. The book so far is really good. I'm reading it with gusto!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!