Monday, December 13, 2010

♠Christmas Book Wish List: Part 2!♠

First of all, I'm not greedy. Hehehe...I posted my Christmas Book Wish List a few days ago and I asked for my friends and relatives if they can give me any of those books that's on the list as a Christmas present.

Here are the books:

Christmas Book Wish List Part 1

1. Lies by Michael Grant ( wish granted by Kuya Joy from Dubai )
2. Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins ( wish granted by Tita Cynthia and Tito Bobby from New York)
3. House of Reckoning by John Saul ( wish granted by Tita Cynthia and Tito Bobby from New York)
I decided to have another list. Hehehe. It's Christmas right? Time for giving and sharing...Both Kuya Joy and Tita Cynthia already granted my first wish, so they're exempted for this one. Hehehe. So here's my second Christmas Book Wish List...


Christmas Book Wish List Part 2

1. Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick ( wish granted by _____________________)
2. Fallen by Lauren Kate ( wish granted by ______________________________)
3. Frostbite by Richelle Mead ( wish granted by __________________________)

So to all my relatives and friends, please grant me this three book wishes, I promise this will be the last! No more part 3! Hehehe... Cheerz!

4 comments:

Mithee (The Deranged Book Lovers) said...

I've read those 3 books from your wishlist part2! If I had duplicates, I would've given them to you. :D Anyway, I think that's a nice wishlist. I liked all of them especially Hush, Hush and Frostbite. If you were a girl, you would thoroughly enjoy Patch. And OMG! You should've gone to Lauren Kate's signing event. You just lost your chance of acquiring a personalized copy. *shakes head*

Hope you get those 3 books (and many more) this Christmas! :)

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Mithee: Thanks for dropping by! Thanks for even considering on giving me some of the books on my wish list. i've read the first vampire academy book and i think it's just awesome. it's not a problem for me if i'm reading a girl book or young adult books. as i've said before, there's no boundaries for me when it comes to reading. as long as i enjoy them, the hell what other people think.as you can see, i'm reading sweet valley senior year, which are basically for girls. but i enjoy them so much. I'll try and look for PATCH. i'm not a fan of lauren kate and i really don't go out much. i'm a homebody type of person. lol. Thanks so much and Happy Christmas!

Cynthia said...

Great wish list, they all look like good reads. If I had them I would send them :) I wanted to jump in some place and say hello. You have a great blog, I've really enjoyed reading you. Hope you get your wishes.

Cynthia
The Wytch's Mirror

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Cynthia: hi! thanks so much for dropping by!!! Really appreciate it!! :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!