Saturday, December 25, 2010

In My Mailbox #23: City of Bones

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.
The Mortal Instruments is one of the most well-known Young Adult books today. That's one of the reasons that I so wanted to read this book. There were loads of great reviews and feed-backs that I've encountered and that prompted me more to pursue it. But first of all, I didn't purchase this book, it was a gift given to me by my friend's brother for Christmas. Thanks a million! If this book will turn out to be an awesome read, I'll be sure to grab the other books as well. Merry Christmas to everyone! 

 

4 comments:

Rane Anderson said...

I haven't read that series yet. I can't wait to, though. I just finished reading Clockwork Angel and absolutely loved it!!

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@RANE: Hi! Thanks for dropping by. I really hope City of Bones is a good read. :-)

Armand Sedai said...

I've read "'Salem's Lot", "Interview With The Vampire" & "Fevre Dream" when I was young - the only vampire novels I've read. with the explosion of vampire novels nowadays, I simply refuse to read another, thinking that the genre has been cliched. but thanks to this book review, maybe it'll be worth a try reading another one...

Ruperto Prieto said...

@ARMAND: I hope you'll like it! It's for young adult...

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!