Wednesday, December 8, 2010

In My Mailbox #21: Serious for Seniors

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

I got new Senior Year titles! I got some of them during my book hunts and over the internet (ebay.ph and sulit.com). I really am serious in completing this series! I'm very well aware that this is not an easy endeavor. These books are very hard to find.







Slowly but surely, I am reading them one by one. I'm so enjoying the books so far. This month I hope I can find some more. I'm planning on going to this certain area where they sell really hard to find titles. But it is really far from where I live. Will have to think on that for a while...

Meanwhile, I'm going to put these books on my In-Between Reads Bookshelf first and they'll have to wait until I'm in the mood to read them. Hehe. Cheerz!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!