Saturday, December 4, 2010

In My Mailbox #20: T.A.B.

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

This week I got three new books, all of them are written by female authors. Here's the breakdown:

Home to Big Stone Gap by Adriana Trigiani
Speak by Laurie Halse Anderson
The Art of Mending by Elizabeth Berg 


Hence the post title T.A.B.! I'm such a dork! Hehe. But that's the nice thing of having your own blog, you can write anything you want. I haven't read any of these authors before but I'd like to give them a try that's why I purchased them. I've seen the movie adaptation of Speak starring Kristen Stewart (you probably know her as Bella Swan in the Twilight Series) and I think the movie is really awesome. What about you guys? What books did you get? 

 

2 comments:

Raíla said...

Aw, you've got a copy of SPEAK! I love the movie and have been super wanting to read the book itself. Hope you enjoy it! :D

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@RAILA: Hi! I also love the movie! very much! I hope you can get a copy very soon. I recommend for you to watch the movie Flipped! It's really good and it's also based on a novel. Take care!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!