Tuesday, December 7, 2010

♠Book Overview: Senior Year Books 4 & 5♠

I've Got A Secret is all about Jessica and Jeremy. Because of the nasty rumors that are running around Jessica's school regarding her supposedly "bad reputation" ignited by her rival Melissa Fox, Jessica is skeptical about showing her real feelings towards Jeremy. 

Rumors are nothing new during my high school days. I've had my share of them. The only thing that keeps me calm inside and out is knowing that the things that they're saying behind my back aren't true.



If You Only Knew so far is the best book I've read in this series. The story revolves around Jeremy Aames and his struggle with school and work. I love his character because it shows how strong his personality is. He works to support his family and also to fund his school needs. 

When I was in college, I wanted to work and study at the same time. I wanted to earn my own money and wanted to know what it feels like to buy things using the money that I've worked hard for. Unfortunately, my grandmother did not approve and she told me that I should concentrate on my studies instead.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!