Monday, November 29, 2010

♠Versatile Blogger Award!♠

I would like to thank Nina B. of Brush Up On Your Reading for this award. I really appreciate it!

Now I need to write 7 things about myself and pass this award to 15 bloggers and let them know that I've chosen them next. That's quite hard. Lol. I haven't really visited many book bloggers lately but I'll just choose the blogs that I really think is cool.

Seven things about me:
1. I'm an impulsive buyer, sometimes when I see a book on the basis of the cover design alone, I'll buy it immediately without thinking if the story is good or not.
2. I love bargain books. 
3. I enjoy book hunts! 
4. I love the smell of books and one time, my father caught me smelling a Harry Potter novel and he told me off and said I was really weird.
5. I cover all my books with plastic cover. Every single one.
6. I don't like eBooks. I don't have anything against them. I'm a traditional reader, I want to be able to hold, feel and smell the real thing.
7. I'm a frustrated writer. Hope to be one. 

15 blogs I chose to pass this award to:

Congratulations to all of us!

2 comments:

coypatalagsa said...

wow! thank you for including me in your list of versatile bloggers to pass this award to :) i really appreciate it :)

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@coypatalagsa: Hi! You're welcome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!