Thursday, November 4, 2010

In My Mailbox #18: Girl Power!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.
This week I've got four new books to add on my ever growing bookshelf. After reading The Bone Vault and The Kills by Linda Fairstein, I came across with her other Alexandra Cooper titles and decided to have them. I still have three more books to "hunt" (Killer Heat, Lethal Legacy and Hell Gate) to complete the series. So, goodluck to me on that matter.
I've read three of Iris Johansen's novels, And Then You Die, The Killing Game and Fatal Tide. These books wasn't able to get my attention and I kinda thought that Iris Johansen's writing was a little off and boring. But like I've said before, if the story is interesting enough for me, I will give that author another chance to redeem herself/himself. The Face of Deception looks like a really good read. How about you? What books did you bought this week?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!