Thursday, November 25, 2010

♠Book Overview: Senior Year Books 2 & 3♠

Say It To My Face is all about nasty rumors and how Jessica struggles to control and overcome it. The book was okay. The thing about reading Senior Year is that I really enjoy it and can somehow relate to the characters.

When I was in high school, I had this classmate, I won't mention her name, she was really annoying and rude to me. She always made fun of what I'm wearing and say things that are really unpleasant to the ears. She used to say that I wear the same kind of t-shirt everyday. I'm ashamed to say that I didn't do anything to stop her impolite manner. I chose to give her the silent treatment and hope that she'll get tired and leave me alone. Luckily, she did.

So Cool is all about Liz and Conner. Basically, this book is like a getting-to-know-you part of the story, in regards to Liz and Conner that is. The usual courtship between two people, hanging out, going on dates and stuff, you know, "things" that a couple does. 

Again, when I was in high school, loads of my classmates are beginning to find their "partners" and exploring that by means of spending time alone with one another and just basically knowing the person in a deeper setting that separates them from the others. Which is cool. :-)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!