Thursday, October 21, 2010

♠Book News: Sweet Valley Confidential♠


Now with this striking new adult novel from author and creator Francine Pascal, millions of devoted fans can finally return to the idyllic Sweet Valley, home of the phenomenally successful book series and franchise. Iconic and beloved identical twins Jessica and Elizabeth Wakefield are back and all grown up, dealing with the complicated adult world of love, careers, betrayal, and sisterhood.
Here are the covers for the Sweet Valley Confidential-Ten Years Later novel for the US and UK release. It will be available on March 29, 2011 by  St. Martin's Press. Read an excerpt here.

2 comments:

coypatalagsa said...

Oh. My. God. I grew up reading Sweet Valley books and I never thought that I'd still be able to peek into the lives of the Wakefield twins after college. Not sure if this is good news but I hope Pascal would still be able to engage her readers who are now oh well, adults. Can't wait for the books to be launched :) Thank you for the heads up! :)

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@coypatalagsa: Hi! Thanks so much for dropping by! I've also read almost all the Sweet Valley High books! They're great reads before, I'm also excited for the release of Sweet Valley Confidential!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!