Thursday, October 7, 2010

♠Books for Less?♠


I've just recently found out that there's a new branch of Books for Less at SM Marikina. I was surprised that I haven't spotted it before! You see, I usually do my groceries here.  And the exit from the grocery goes directly to the bookstore. Madalas ako sa mall na ito, considering it's the nearest to our house. Five minutes tops lang ang byahe. And nadadaanan ko ang place na ito before. If I'm not mistaken it was a different shop, I think they sell figurines or something like that...According to the person in charge, September 1 pa daw sila nag-open. I couldn't believe it. There's no way I have overlooked their bookstore. Well, baka nga hindi ko lang nakita talaga. Lol.

Anyways, this is not good news for me. Lol. It's impossible for me to stay away from these kinds of bookstores.  The temptation is just too strong for me to repel! Lol. Even if  I intended on not buying anything, I will surely end up with a book  on my hands anyway...And that's what happened. I ended up buying a certain book that I was eyeing for quite sometime now. I know, I'm such a loser. Lol. I have a feeling that I will be seeing a lot of this "new found haven". Cheerz!

2 comments:

Yodz de Veas Insigne said...

howdy! I'm a bookworm too. I enjoy reading more than watching TV.
I once set-up a blog for my book reviews but I can't update it regularly, so I just make a lifestyle blog with a book note section.
I'm a book-sale scavenger too.
I honestly like your blog. I bookmarked it. I'll be back for more review.

Ruperto Prieto Jr. said...

@Yodz: Hi! Thanks for dropping by. I appreciate your comments very much. We are both bookworms! It's a shame that you had to give up your book blog. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon! GOD bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!