Tuesday, October 26, 2010

In My Mailbox #17: Senior Year Is Here!

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

Do you feel sometimes that when you're reading a particular book, you want to read something else? Not because the book isn't good or entertaining. You just want to read a different kind of book that's out of your usual reads. I decided to have my own In-Between Reads Bookshelf, where I can read two books at the same time. I've read from a certain fellow book blogger that she reads two to five books simultaneously. Wow. How can you possibly do that? Isn't that confusing in regards to the story and the characters for each book? Well, there's only one way to find out, try this kind of reading for myself!

I've been seeing a lot of SVH: Senior Year titles whenever I'm out doing my book hunts. I've read numerous Sweet Valley High and Sweet Valley University books when I was still in high school and college. And I can honestly say that I enjoyed them. I love school themed books and I think this started in pursuant to reading SVH. So I told myself that maybe I should read the Senior Year series. If ever I can gather all the books.


It's not easy to get a hold of these books since they were published many years ago. But there's a saying that, "If there's a will, there's a way." And I'm the type of person who just love book hunts! So, after long hours and days of book hunting and looking over the net for possible book sellers, I give to you the six books in the SVH: Senior Year series! Tada! Lol. I don't know if I can find them all, but I'm very enthusiastic with this challenge that I've given myself. I will not be reviewing these books. I just want to enjoy them in a relax reading experience...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!