Friday, October 22, 2010

In My Mailbox #16: Two J's

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by  The Story Siren.

I got two new books this week. I saw these titles while I was out doing my book hunts and I was so lucky to have found Ice Hunt by James Rollins! I've been keeping an eye out for this novel for quite some time now and it paid off to wait patiently for this book to be available! It's been so long seen I've last read a James Rollins novel, and I miss the nonstop action and adventure this author is capable of giving whenever I'm reading his books. I can't wait to read it!

I've also got a new author on my ever growing list of books to read. The story of Heartstopper by Joy Fielding is a very complex one. I find the plot very interesting and wanted to try out this author and see if she can be one of my regular reads in the future. I've added these two on my Bookshelf and I've marked them TBR [To-Be Read]. So many books to read! Cheerz!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Visit my photo gallery to see my books! Click the picture!